- Living room - Contains a Damaged PPM 9 and some 9mm ammo.
- Office - Contains a Sharpened Pocket Knife.
- Kitchen - Contains some food and a Note on the fridge.
- Downstairs hallway - Contains a locked sideboard with a Tauron 9mm and some 9mm ammo.
- Upstairs hallway - Contains an ammo stockpile.
- Upstairs bedroom - Contains a Baseball Bat and a Pocket Knife.
- Upstairs bathroom - Contains Pain Pills and a Blue Shirt.
- This was likely the residence of Peter and Sarah Woodruff, who sought shelter in nearby 8 Smith Street when living in their own home became too dangerous.