|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
13 - 18
Whether you're a police officer in need of a solid patrol carbine or a civilian who desires some high-end firepower to defend your home, this excellent M16 clone is about as "tacti-cool" as you can get without the legal hassles of owning a fully-automatic rifle.
An expensive firearm made for law enforcement and civilian purchase.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 4+ missions.
- A Level 10 Long Barrel variant can be obtained by completing the Ivan the Builder task.
- Level 9 Suppressed variants can be crafted using an AR556-SEMI, 4 Machined Parts and a Pipe at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 5 .
- Level 13 Suppressed Scoped variants can be crafted using an AR556-SEMI, 35 Machined Parts, 1 Pipe, 10 Rivets and 2 Lenses at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 22 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 13+ Engineer.
- Handguard x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Likely the first assault rifle that the player obtains, it provides a boost in firepower over most of the weapons available early in the game. While it shoots quickly for a semi-automatic, it's relatively inaccurate and isn't fully automatic like the other assault rifles available. However, this weapon is still very reliable and can be effective beyond the levels that it can be scavenged in.
- Ammunition Mods increase the damage, allowing it to take down enemies faster.
- Extended Mags increase the small magazine size.
- Glasses increase the short range, with some variants increasing accuracy.
- Weapon Cleaning Kit improves its low accuracy.
- Good Damage
- Attacks Quickly (vs other semi-automatic weapons)
- Low Ammo Cost (lowest of all assault rifles)
- Short Effective Range (vs other assault rifles)
- Inaccurate (lowest of all assault rifles)
- Small Magazine (vs other assault rifles)