The Last Stand: Union City. It is an inventory where all the items collected by the player are stored. The total amount of items that can be carried is dependent on the player's maximum carry weight, up to a maximum of 200 lbs (increased to 400 lbs with the Survival Kit-exclusive Military Backpack).
Items are divided into 7 categories in the backpack:
- All - All items
- Health - Medical supplies and food
- Weapons - Melee and ranged weapons
- Ammunition - Ammunition for ranged weapons
- Clothing - Clothing and armor
- Junk - Miscellaneous items and cash
- Quest - Quest items
- Companions, NPCs (Military, HERC troopers and certain survivors) and zombies can be seen wearing these. Zombies that wear these backpacks drop random items when killed.
- Cash, all ammunition and all Quest items are weightless.