- Not to be confused with Nails.
|Bag of Nails|
3 inch nails.
Securely attaching objects to other objects can be done easily with the use of nails. At its basics, nails are nothing more than a pin-shaped peg with a flat head on one end and a sharp point on the other. Nails are inserted pointed-end first before being pounded in with a hammer. Aside from their uses in fastening objects in place and in crucifixion, nails are often hammered into the wall as crude decorations or for use as hangers.
Sold in hardware stores in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
How to obtainEdit
- One can be found in a crate in the garage of 14 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- Two can be found on shelves in the Brookvale warehouse. (Brookvale)
- Two can be found at the Mechanics post. (Newtown)
- One can be found in the Penhock Station safehouse. (Newtown)
- One can be found in room 402 of Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)