|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
|Dead Zone Damage||
60 - 75
Forged from scrap metal, this massive blade is a rather coarse attempt at bringing an age-old melee weapon back into relevance. It may lack finesse, but it's more than compensated for by its brute chopping power.
Can be made with the proper tools and knowledge.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 18 Normal variants can be crafted using 2 Long Blades, 1 Weapon Handle and 40 at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 9 .
- Level 18 Vintage Balanced Brutal variants can be crafted using a Vintage Bloodluster and 8 Hardened Metal at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 22 .
- Long Blade x 1
- Weapon Handle x 1
- Hardened Metal x 4 (Level 18 Balanced Brutal variant only)
- Treated Wood x 4 (Level 18 Balanced Brutal variant only)
Capable of bringing down or at least badly wounding most enemies with just one strike, this large blade also has some reach, giving its wielder a bit of breathing room. However, its slow slashes may give an enemy enough time to injure its wielder before they are able to strike again.
- High Damage
- Good Knockback (vs other blades)
- Good Reach
- Very Accurate
- Attacks Slowly
- Can only be obtained through crafting