There are two notes to be found inside.
- One reads "Scan Me", being below a QR barcode (it links to here, may take a while for the store to load).
- The other references that the store actually exists (online), and is appearing in the game as a favor for the owner doing some free artwork.
- The two girls and the tiger on the back wall are all art for sale from Aaron Booth.
- Zombies rarely spawn inside the store, but they do enter if a horde attack is ongoing.
- There is an "888 Food Store" adjacent to the clothing store, though it is inaccessible.