- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Compound Bow (TLS2) and Hunting Bow (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Compound Bow (overview).
|Attacks Per Second||
? - ?
The Compound Bow is a bow featured in The Last Stand: Dead Zone.
How to obtainEdit
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Pipe x 1
- Heavy Fabric x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Treated Wood x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The compound bow has respectable range, high damage per shot and produces very little noise when fired, making it a useful weapon for survivors short on ammunition. However, its single-shot nature necessitates a reload after every shot, causing a relatively low damage per second. Support from other survivors is recommended.
- Glasses to beef up its already high effective range.
- Very Low Ammo Cost
- High Damage
- Good Effective Range
- Reloads Quickly
- Very Quiet
- Low Knockback