Con Artist Games, sometimes abbreviated as CaG, is an independent game development studio based in Melbourne, Australia. It was founded in 2008 by Chris "Con" Condon, and has five employees as of October 2016. They are most notable for having created The Last Stand series.
The Last Stand seriesEdit
Crush the Castle series (artwork only)Edit
- Crush the Castle
- Crush the Castle: Player's Pack
- Crush the Castle 2
- Crush the Castle 2: Player's Pack
- Untitled Crush the Castle sequel
- Chris "Con" Condon: Founder and Director
- Stephen "Steve" Woolcock: Developer
- Lisa Axiotis: Artist
- Andrew "Sev" Sevenson: Developer
- Tom Hollow: Production
- Simon Boxer: Artist
- ↑ While Con has mentioned no plans for a sequel, it is in high demand amongst fans.