- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Crowbar (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Crowbar (overview).
|Attacks Per Second||
30 - 40
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 16+ missions.
- Level 5 Vintage Heavy Large variants can be crafted using a Vintage Crowbar and 4 Weights at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 3 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 7 Vintage Heavy Large variants can be crafted using a Vintage Crowbar and 4 Weights at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 4 after scavenging the required schematic.
- x 15
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
A lethally effective melee weapon, thanks to its combination of decent damage and a decently fast strike. These also compensate for its short reach to an extent, though its wielder will still be in danger of being injured if they are swarmed.
- Good Damage
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Low Knockback (vs other blunt weapons)