- This article is about the regular version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Death Adder .45 (TLS:UC) or Death Adder SP. For an overview, see Death Adder (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Colt King Cobra (resemblance only)
|Attacks Per Second||
20 - 22
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 4+ missions.
- Level 8 Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Death Adder and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 5 .
- Level 11 Sighted Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Death Adder and 18 Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 13 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 12+ Engineer.
- Cylinder x 1
- Grip x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Slow but powerful, the Death Adder can bring down most similarly-leveled zombies with just one shot. However, its relatively slow attack speed, combined with a small and slowly reloaded magazine, makes its wielder highly vulnerable to being swarmed. Carefully timed manual reloads and backup from other survivors are highly recommended.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers greatly speed up its slow reload, reducing the amount of time its wielder is left vulnerable.
- Extended Mags allow it to fire more of its high-powered rounds before needing to reload, with some variants also speeding up the reload slightly.
- High Damage
- Attacks Slowly
- Reloads Slowly
- Small Magazine
- High Ammo Cost