The Deathmobile is a vehicle featured in The Last Stand: Dead Zone.
All known compounds in the Dead Zone have one of these two-seat, compact and customized muscle cars present, though the scarcity of Fuel tends to limit their use. Each one has been outfitted with armor plating, allowing them to plow through zombie hordes with ease, though they'll probably need some maintenance (and cleaning) afterwards.
The Deathmobile can be used to speed up the return of survivor teams from a mission, but must be fed with Fuel before it can do so. It is otherwise merely a cosmetic item, and can only be moved around the compound. However, it does impede the movement of both zombies and human raiders, and can be used as a makeshift barricade depending on where it is positioned.
The Deathmobile can be upgraded with a one time payment of 30 US Dollars (real cash only, not Fuel), which will cause all mission return times to be reduced to 5 minutes for manual missions and 10 minutes for automated missions. Raids will not be affected by this upgrade and will take the same amount of time as before. It also changes the appearance of the Deathmobile and allows it to be renamed.
- The Deathmobile is likely based on an older American car, like the 1967 Cadillac Eldorado, Chevrolet Opala or Dodge Charger R/T.
- The name is probably a reference to the modified car of the same name in the movie 'Animal House'.
- The armor plating consists of sheets of scrap metal covering the side and rear windows, as well as some metal pipes over the windshield.
- The Deathmobile is one of the only selectable objects in the compound that can't be dismantled, with the others being a Rally Flag if it's the only one left, and the Alliance Banner if the compound is not currently in an alliance.
- The Deathmobile does not disappear from your compound when you use it to speed up mission returns. Depending on the time remaining and the amount of Fuel used, it can also return survivors instantaneously.
- It has no trouble with speeding up mission returns for survivor teams consisting of more than two people, despite only having two seats.
- If a mission with less than 5 minutes return time remaining is sped up, no Fuel will be used in the process.
- It is also unknown how it can drive to the survivor's location when there is nobody to drive it.
- To date, the Deathmobile is the only useable vehicle in The Last Stand series.