- Not to be confused with Dock.
The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
This is where the player encounters Jack, the protagonist from the previous games in the series. He will give you a quest which will unlock Waterside and allow you to continue the storyline. It is also where soldier zombies make their first appearance.
It has a danger level of 16.
- Warehouse, an unsafe storage facility. Contains nothing, barring skilled/lucky finds.
- Abandoned Office, an unsafe office building. Contains an ammo stockpile and a Note. Apparently, the building used to be a safe haven for survivors, since the note indicates that a man named Eli used to live there, and planned to make survivors who wished to stay there "pay up," either with supplies or Cash
North Wharf RoadEdit
- Docks Office, an unsafe office. Contains a key to the locked door to the right and some food. Exit through that door and head right through the dockyard, and you'll find a shipping container that contains an RPG and some RPG Rounds.
Union Island BridgeEdit
- This road leads to Union Island, but until you complete a Quest, it will be blocked off by an impenetrable wall.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
It unlocks when the Leader reaches Level 15.
- 1 Large Residence
- 2 Residences
- 1 Supermarket
- 1 Large Hardware Store
- 4 Small Warehouses
- 7 Warehouses
- 1 Store
- 1 Small Street
- 2 Streets