|Real Life Name||
|Dead Zone Damage||
64 - 96
An improvised hand cannon that is similar to the famous volley guns of the 1700s and 1800s, which were used by the wealthy as self-defense weapons and a sign of status; the apocalypse has now necessitated its comeback, where the extinction of modern industry has once again made this antiquated yet improvised design state-of-the-art.
Can be made at home with the right materials and knowledge.
How to ObtainEdit
- Discontinued accidentally (http://www.formspring.me/ConOfTheArtist/q/464041378209353350).
- Barrel x 3
- Grip x1
Incredibly powerful, it can take down most zombies with just one accurate shot. However, it only has one shot available in the first place, relegating it to a support role. It should be used alongside other survivors.
- Glasses to increase its short range
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to increase reload speed, compensating for its single shot
- Very High Damage
- Very High Knockback (highest of all handguns)
- Very Accurate
- Short Range
- The gun looks extremely similar to the Shortstop, a 4-barreled gun from the game Team Fortress 2. However, the Four Shot uses all 4 barrels at once, whilst the Shortstop fires its barrels one by one.
- ↑ While it has been confirmed that it will be re-added in the future, there is no exact date on when that will happen.