Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
72 - 109
An improvised hand cannon that is similar to the famous volley guns of the 1700s and 1800s, which were used by the wealthy as self-defense weapons and a sign of status; the apocalypse has now necessitated its comeback, where the extinction of modern industry has once again made this antiquated yet improvised design state-of-the-art.
Can be made at home with the right materials and knowledge.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 17 Normal variants can be crafted using 4 Barrels, 1 Pipe, 1 Cylinder, 1 Grip, 1 Trigger System and 1 Wire at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 8 .
- Barrel x 3
- Grip x1
Incredibly powerful, it can take down most zombies with just one accurate shot. However, it only has one shot available in the first place, relegating it to a support role. It should be used alongside other survivors.
- Glasses to increase its short range
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to increase reload speed, compensating for its single shot
- Very High Damage
- Very High Knockback (highest of all handguns)
- Very Accurate
- Short Range
- Slow Reload Speed (vs. other pistols)
- The Four Shot was accidentally removed from the game a few months after it was released. It was re-added in August 2014.
- The gun looks extremely similar to the Shortstop, a 4-barreled gun from the game Team Fortress 2. However, the Four Shot uses all 4 barrels at once, whilst the Shortstop fires its barrels one by one.
- The gun design is very similar in design to the C.O.P 357 Derringer, a riot-cop grade backup that was recently discontinued after the now-defunct American Derringers company being retired.