- This is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Glock 17 (TLS1), Glock 17 (TLS2), or G-17 (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see G17 Pistol (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Semi-automatic 9mm Pistol.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- Two Normal variants can be found inside the Union Security gun cage. (Newtown)
- A Normal variant can be found hidden inside a broken microwave in the attic of the Warehouse on Houston Street. (Newtown)
- An Extended Magazine variant can be found on a bedside in Room 403 of Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)
- A Normal variant can be found inside a footlocker on the rooftop of Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)
- A Normal variant can be found in the UCPD gun locker. (Uptown)
The G17 in this installment allows the player to put out a lot of rounds due to its large capacity and quick reload, making it invaluable during horde attacks. However, it deals low damage per shot, thus consuming more ammo than other pistols that deal higher damage. This gun will serve a player well until a SMG is obtained.
- Large Magazine
- Reloads Quickly
- Light Weight
- Low Damage
- Low Knockback (lowest of all handguns)
- A real Glock 17 boasts a considerable amount of stopping power, due to the design of the weapon system, creating a high muzzle velocity of the rounds being fired. As muzzle velocity is not an in-game feature, the result is that it does not have this advantage, and is counted as having a low knock-back statistic, as it only fires 9mm rounds.
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the G17|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the G17|| |
|G17 reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |