Glendale is the starting area in The Last Stand 2. Pre-outbreak it had a population of 20,420. It is a small town with a few houses and a park storage, with a supermarket, a tool store, and a quickstop seemingly the only stores in the town. There also appears to be a small river running through the middle of Glendale.
The zombies here don't carry weapons, but they can sprint towards the barricade.
- This could be the nearest place to Jack's first barricade in The Last Stand.
- The skillbook Glendale Hunter is a guide about the weapons a hunter is likely to use, implying that Glendale is famed for being a hunting spot in the State.
- One of the notes in Union City South Hospital in The Last Stand: Union City says that a man named Con Johnson walked 100 miles from his home in Glendale to Union City. It's implied that he's patient zero for the zombie outbreak, as it mentions an odd bite on his leg.
- Glendale almost has the same name as the Town of Glen Daniels in West Virginia.
- In TLS:DZ Story Timeline it is implied the town was the first overrun place in the State