- "40 DAYS
It’s been a month. Back at square one. The crash still haunts me. They’re still everywhere.
Radio broadcast said today that they’re sealing off the mainland.
40 days until the last boats and aircraft leave. Got to make it to Union City."
- — Jack's diary
Glendale is the starting area in The Last Stand 2. Pre-outbreak it had a population of 20,420. It is a small town with a few houses and a park storage, with a supermarket, a tool store, and a quickstop seemingly the only stores in the town. There also appears to be a small river running through the middle of Glendale.
The zombies here don't carry weapons, but they can sprint towards the barricade.
- This may be the place closest to Jack's barricade in The Last Stand.
- The skillbook Glendale Hunter in The Last Stand: Union City is a guide about the weapons a hunter is likely to use, implying that Glendale is famed for being an excellent hunting spot.
- One of the notes in Union City South Hospital in TLS:UC says that Con Johnson walked 100 miles from his home in Glendale to Union City. It's implied that he's patient zero for the zombie outbreak, as it mentions an odd bite on his leg.
- Glendale almost has the same name as the Town of Glen Daniels in West Virginia.
- In the TLS:DZ Story Timeline, it is implied the town was the first location in the State to be overrun.
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.