- This article is about the Premium version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see AK47 (TLS1), AK47 (TLS2), or AK47 (TLS:UC). For the upgraded version, see Golden AK-47 Custom. For an overview, see AK47 (overview). Not to be confused with the AK-74 or AKS-74U.
|Real Life Name||
Avtomat Kalashnikova-47 w/ gold plating
|Attacks Per Second||
15 - 20
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 10 variants can be purchased for 2,000 at the The Store.
- Level 10 variants might be obtained by opening Nice Z-Mas Boxes.
- A Level 20 variant can be obtained by purchasing The Golden Pack.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
- Barrel x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
Merely a reskinned AK-74, it is slightly more accurate and reloads more quickly but is otherwise identical. Whilst expensive, it is available much earlier and has identical or superior stats, and upgrading it using additional fuel will allow it to remain competitive with higher level versions of regular assault rifles.
- Ammunition Mods ensures more damage per shot.
- Extended Mags allow for more firing power, combined with its already fast reload speed.
- Good Damage
- Good Effective Range
- Accurate (vs. other assault rifles)
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all assault rifles)
- Large Magazine
- While it is called an AK-47, the in-game model and inventory icon both use a skeleton stock like the AK-74.
- ↑ Rate of Fire