HERC's armorers were hard at work customizing the military's standard M-24 rifles for their own sharpshooters; crisper match-grade triggers, slightly-shortened bull barrels, streamlined bolt assemblies and upgraded composite furniture greatly enhance the platform's precision accuracy and overall handling in urban scenarios.
HERC is the only known user of this variant.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 20 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Re-Released HERC Tactical Response Supply Boxes (no longer dropped).
- Level 20 Normal variants might be obtained by opening certain Re-Re-Released HERC Tactical Response Supply Box variants.
Following in the vein of its standard-issue counterpart, this weapon can deal large amounts of damage with great precision, all from a relatively safe range. It also has a significantly faster firing rate, allowing it to deal more damage. Nevertheless, it still fires relatively slowly and doesn't do well against large, fast groups without supporting fire or melee cover.
- Glasses extend the already large range, with some variants also improving accuracy
- Ammunition Mods buff up its already high damage
- Extended Mags gives more shots to extends the time to lay down fire, with some variants adding to its reload speed
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to compensate for its slow reload.
- Very High Damage
- Long Effective Range
- Large Magazine (vs other long rifles)
- Very Accurate
- Very High Ammo Cost
- Attacks Slowly
- Reloads Slowly
- High Move Speed Penalty
- Only available through HERC Tactical Response Supply Boxes
- The inventory icon of the HERC-24A1 is a mirror of the inventory icon for the M24 with a HERC background.