Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Improvised hand protection to speed up the scavenging process.
To avoid pricks and cuts while digging through junk, a layer of material around the hand can help minimize the risk of injury. Not the best or most consistent means of protection, but they are better than nothing should a good pair of gloves be unavailable.
Increases Scavenging Speed by a percentage, depending on the Hand Wrap's level. Maximum level is 11.
- x 10
- Thread x 5
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 1+ missions.
- A Level 5 Tight Cloth variant can be obtained by completing the "Ivan The Trader" task.
- Level 2 Tight Cloth variants can be purchased for 15 at The Store.
- Level 5 Tight Hard Leather variants can be purchased for 40 at The Store.
- Level 3 Normal variants can be crafted using 10 Threads, 5 Leather and 20 at a Level 1+ Gear Bench for 1 .
- Level 5 Leather variants can be crafted using 2 Heavy Fabric, 10 Threads and 10 Leather at a Level 2+ Gear Bench for 3 .
- Level 8 Tight Leather variants can be crafted using 7 Heavy Fabric, 10 Threads and 10 Leather at a Level 2+ Gear Bench for 10 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 8 Engineer to craft.
- Level 9 Tight variants can be crafted using 4 Heavy Fabric and 20 Threads at a Level 4+ Gear Bench for 5 .
- Tight, which increases Scavenging Speed by 1%.
- Bandana, which increases Scavenging Speed by 1%.
- Cloth, which increases Scavenging Speed by 2%.
- Quality, which increases Scavenging Speed by 3%.
- Leather, which increases Scavenging Speed by 4%.
- Hard Leather, which increases Scavenging Speed by 5%.
- Soiled, which decreases Scavenging Speed by 0.5%.
- Worn, which decreases Scavenging Speed by 1%.
- Loose, which decreases Scavenging Speed by 1.25%.
- Torn, which decreases Scavenging Speed by 1.5%
It should be used by the designated scavenger for the mission, as the hand wraps take up a gear slot that could be used to improve a survivor's combat ability. The wraps should typically be given to a Scavenger or the Leader. Without it, scavenging takes longer, which is problematic on a 7-minute time limit per mission.
When defending the compound, switch out the Hand Wraps for a different type of gear, as hand wraps are useless then.
They are eventually superseded by Gloves, which are essentially improved versions of the Hand Wraps.