- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Hatchet (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Hatchet (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
20 - 35
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 15+ missions.
- Level 9 Vintage Refined variants can be crafted using a Vintage Hatchet and 4 Hardened Metal at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 5 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 16 Refined variants can be crafted using a Hatchet and 8 Hardened Metal at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 10 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Weapon Handle x 1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
An effective melee weapon in the levels it can typically be obtained in, thanks to its combination of decent damage and a quick strike. Its only real drawback is one shared by most melee weapons, namely having to close with the enemy to attack.
- Good Damage
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Low Knockback