|Attacks Per Second||
95 - 114
Despite the superior range and stopping power of rifles, crossbows are nonetheless used by some, whether it's due to strict gun control laws, bow-specific hunting seasons, or simply a personal desire to live in a pre-gun era. In any case, their owners found them very useful in the apocalypse, whether in their original use, or taking down a very different prey.
Sold in select hunting, sporting or camping goods stores.
How to obtainEdit
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Pipe x 1
- Heavy Fabric x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Treated Wood x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The lower-leveled brother of the standard crossbow, it deals less damage per shot but is otherwise quite similar in its properties, such as its single-shot nature and quietness. As such, the tactics that apply to the crossbow also apply to this weapon.
- Glasses to improve its effective range, allowing survivors to pick off zombies from a longer distance.
- High Damage
- Low Ammo Cost
- Slow Reload Time (slowest of all bows)