|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
|Dead Zone Damage||
6 - 10
The pinnacle of jailhouse ingenuity is represented by this crude automatic weapon, fashioned from scrap that has been cut and welded together. From butt to barrel, the whole ensemble rattles like crazy, but it'll keep you alive when the undead start swarming.
This can be made with the right materials and knowledge.
How to ObtainEdit
- Level 6 Normal variants can be crafted using 1 Grip, 2 Pipes, 1 Trigger System, 5 Bolts and 20 at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 3 .
- Level 9 High Capacity variants can be crafted using an Improvised SMG and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 5 .
- Level 10 Sighted Quick Action variants can be crafted using an Improvised SMG and ? Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for ? after scavenging the required schematic.
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Its long list of drawbacks limit its effectiveness, but it's a step up from the handguns that are available early on, especially in the hands of a survivor skilled with improvised weapons. However, it should be replaced by better weapons when they become available.
- Ammunition Mods compensate for its low damage
- Extended Mags increase the low magazine size.
- Glasses increase the short range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits compensate for its low accuracy.
- Reloads Quickly
- Low Damage
- Small Magazine (vs other automatic weapons)
- Short Range
- Low RoF[n 1]
- ↑ Rate of Fire