The pinnacle of jailhouse ingenuity is represented by this crude automatic weapon, fashioned from scrap that has been cut and welded together. From butt to barrel, the whole ensemble rattles like crazy, but it'll keep you alive when the undead start swarming.
This can be made with the right materials and knowledge.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
Its long list of drawbacks limit its effectiveness, but it's a step up from the handguns that are available early on, especially in the hands of a survivor skilled with improvised weapons. However, it should be replaced by better weapons when they become available.
- Ammunition Mods compenstate for the low damage
- Extended Mags increase the low magazine size.
- Glasses increase the short range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits compenstate for the low accuracy.
How to ObtainEdit
- Level 6 Normal versions can be crafted using a Grip, 2 Pipes, a Trigger System, 5 Bolts and 20 at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 3 .
- Level 9 High Capacity versions can be crafted using an Improvised SMG and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 5 .
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Reloads Quickly
- Low Damage
- Small Magazine (vs other automatic weapons)
- Short Range
- Low RoF