|Attacks Per Second||
|Dead Zone Damage||
20 - 30
Made from a steel I-beam sliced and tied to reinforced wooden poles, this unwieldy tool was initially crafted as a cruciform sledgehammer; so as to help survivors with tedious building tasks. It quickly found a new purpose as a powerful skull smasher against the undead.
Can be made at home with the right tools and materials.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 8 Normal variants can be crafted using 3 Wires, 15 and 15 at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 4 .
- Level 10 Vintage Thumping variants can be crafted using a Vintage Improvised Sledge, 2 Treated Wood and 2 Weights at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 6 .
- Weapon Handle x 1
- x 10
- x 5
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
While powerful enough to kill or badly wound zombies around its level in one strike, as well as being very likely to send them stumbling, its low attack speed can make it very risky to use. Combined with being limited to melee range, its wielder will likely have several more scars before the mission is over.
- Good Damage
- High Knockback
- Very Accurate
- Attacks Slowly
- Short Reach
- Can only be obtained through crafting