|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
33 - 40
Based off its bullpup cousin, the L85 assault rifle, the L86 simply adds a longer heavier barrel and a bipod while retaining the same awkward ergonomics. An accurate weapon for designated marksmen, but it lacks a quick-change barrel feature, which limits its ability to provide sustained fire.
Formerly the standard issue LSW of the British Army.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 40+ missions.
- Level 40 High Capacity Scoped variants can be crafted using an L86-A2 and 104 Hardened Metal at a Level 13+ Weapons Bench for 70 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 40+ Engineer and a Level 40+ Fighter.
- Barrel x 1
- Firing Pin x 1
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
A versatile medium-range weapon that is highly effective in most situations, this weapon is more akin to assault rifles than other LMGs and should be deployed accordingly as a primary rather than support weapon. Its versatility does comes at the price of the massive magazines typical to LMGs, making it much less effective at suppressing/sustained fire.
- Extended Mags increase the ammo capacity of the weapon, with some variants boosting reload speed as well.
- High Damage
- Accurate (highest of all LMGs)
- High RoF
- Reloads Quickly (fastest of all LMGs)
- Low Ammo Cost (lowest of all LMGs)
- Small Magazine (smallest of all LMGs)
- The L86-A2 does not have a reload animation. Survivors reloading the weapon will simply freeze in place until they finish reloading.
- The Scoped variant does not have a unique inventory icon.