A popular and inexpensive training/target pistol possessing the same grip and fire controls as the venerable M1911. Beginner and experienced shooters alike can plink away magazine after magazine without ever having to feel guilty about their wallets.
A common firearm, sold throughout North America.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
The first firearm available to the player, it's strong enough early on against equally-leveled zombies and is rather accurate, which means less wasted shots. Later on, however, its inadequate damage and small magazine means it should be replaced with stronger weapons when they become available.
- Ammunition Mods compensate for its low damage, allowing it to remain viable for longer.
How to ObtainEdit
- A Level 1 Normal variant is present in the Inventory from the beginning of the game.
- It can be scavenged during Level 1+ missions.
- Level 4 Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Lawson .22 and 2 Machined Parts at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 2 .
- Grip x1
- Trigger System x1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Attacks Quickly
- Reloads Quickly
- Accurate (vs other handguns)
- Quiet (lowest of all handguns)
- Default Weapon
- Low Damage
- Short Effective Range
- Small Magazine
- Low Knockback