- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Pipe (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Pipe (overview).
|Attacks Per Second||
5 - 7
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 1+ missions.
- Level 2 Weighted variants can be crafted using a Lead Pipe and 2 Weights at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 1 .
- x 15
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
One of the first melee weapons available to the player, it is rather poor stats-wise, though it is certainly better than nothing. It is only useful very early on should nothing else be available, and should be replaced as soon as possible.
Recommended gear Edit
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
- Low Damage
- Short Reach
- Low Knockback (vs. other blunt weapons)