|Special Ability|| Can Heal Self/Others |
Enemy Info (Not Yet Implemented)
The Leader is the player character in The Last Stand: Dead Zone, introduced in Info File #6. The Leader is completely customizable, allowing the player to choose their skills and appearance. They can gain skills with XP and are specialized with all types of weapons.
Before the outbreak, these men and women looked like regular people, with nothing to indicate their importance in the times to come. When Union City was declared a Dead Zone, they showed their true colors. Possessing all the skills necessary to survive in the Dead Zone, they attracted survivors to the compounds they had founded, who looked to them for leadership in these trying times.
Now, each of them leads a group of survivors, and their decisions will determine their group's fate.
Incredibly versatile, Leaders can perform the tasks of any other class and are the only class besides the Medic that can heal survivors, making them invaluable during missions. Their precise capabilities depends on the player's choices during level ups.
If the player chooses to branch out, the Leader will not be as skilled as the specialized classes. If they choose to specialize instead, the Leader will not be as capable at the other roles. Either way, they are best used to fill in for any unavailable specialists.
They work well with any class and vice versa, due to their versatility.
The Leader gains 1 skill point per level up, which can be assigned freely to one of the following skill groups:
- Fighting: Influences Ranged and Melee Combat
- Scavenging: Influences Scavenging Speed and Luck
- Engineering: Influences Improvised Combat and Trap Disarming
- Medic: Influences Healing Speed and Enemy Info
- Recon: Influences Movement Speed and Trap Spotting
Luck and Enemy Info are not yet implemented.
- They always gain XP from missions even if they are not part of the team carrying it out.
- They are the only survivor besides the Medic who can heal others.