|Real Life Name||
MechTech 1911 CCU (resemblance only)
|Attacks Per Second||
30 - 35
A carbine conversion of the M1911 Pistol for those desiring the same ergonomics in rifle form. The addition of a stock and handguard makes it easier to aim, while an elongated barrel increases the platform's accuracy and effective range.
An uncommon, but affordable sporting product prior to the outbreak.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 24 Normal variants can be crafted using a M1911 Pistol, 1 Barrel, 1 Handguard, 1 Stock, 40 Rivets, 50 Oil and 2 Tools at a Level 10+ Weapons Bench for 12 .
- Level 25 High Capacity variants can be crafted using a Long Pistol, 1 Barrel, 1 Magazine Case, 1 Stock, 60 Rivets, 80 Oil and 5 Tools at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 15 .
- Level 26 Stabilized Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Long Pistol, 1 Barrel, 1 Trigger System, 1 Return Spring, 60 Rivets, 80 Oil and 5 Tools at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 32 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 26+ Engineer and Recon.
- Level 27 High Capacity Scoped variants can be crafted using a Long Pistol, 1 Magazine Case, 1 Pipe, 2 Lenses, 60 Rivets, 80 Oil, and 5 Tools at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 47 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 27+ Engineer and Recon.
- Trigger System x 1
With a small range, average damage and a high rate of fire, the Long Pistol's role is more comparable to assault rifles. Best equipped by Engineers for long range, or by Recons for close quarter combat purpose.
- Glasses to increase its small effective range.
- Ammunition Mods to increase its damage.
- Extended Mags to fire off more rounds before having to reload.
- High Damage
- Attacks Quickly
- Reloads Quickly
- Short Range (shortest of all rifles)
- Small Magazine
- Despite being classified as a rifle, it does not have a minimum effective range