(as seen in TLS:DZ)
|Attacks Per Second||
|Dead Zone Damage||
57 - 70
This cousin of the "Bloodluster" design fixes a similarly sized blade to a long wooden pole, adding leverage and reach to an already lethal weapon. The finished product: a deadly polearm tailor-made for the post-apocalyptic minuteman.
Can be made with the right materials and tools.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
Capable of bringing down nearly any zombies with just one strike, it also has the longest range of any melee weapon, which compensates for its slow attack speed. Nevertheless, its wielder should be backed up by other survivors, since zombies can easily swarm a lone survivor.
How to ObtainEdit
- A Level 17 Normal version can be crafted using 2 Long Blades, a Broom Handle and 40 at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 8 .
- Blade x 1
- Weapon Handle x 1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Treated Wood x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Very High Damage
- Good Knockback
- Long Reach
- Attacks Slowly
- Can only be obtained through Crafting.