|Real Life Name||
IMI MTAR-21 X95
|Attacks Per Second||
20 - 26
Intended to replace the aging M16 and Galil series of assault rifles, this compact bullpup design from Israel packs all the firepower of a full-sized rifle in a smaller, easier to handle package, making it effective in both the tight confines of the city and the wide expanses of the desert.
The standard-issue rifle of the IDF, it's also used by some SWAT teams.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 32+ missions.
- Level 34 Extended variants can be crafted using a M-TAR and 14 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 21 .
- Level 34 Sighted Quick Action variants can be crafted using a M-TAR and 44 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 42 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 34+ Engineer.
- Level 34 Sighted Scoped variants can be crafted using a M-TAR and 90 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 59 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 34+ Engineer.
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Essentially a higher-level version of the M4A1, it is an excellent all-purpose weapon that is effective in nearly any situation. High accuracy and rate of fire lets it rip apart targets with brutal efficiency from a safe distance, though its damage is a bit on the low side for the levels it's available in.
- Ammunition Mods to increase its high damage.
- Glasses to increase its decent effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers reduce the time to reload, making the weapon even faster.
- Good Effective Range
- Accurate (vs. other assault rifles)
- High RoF[n 1]
- Fully Automatic
- Large Magazine
- Low Ammo Cost (vs. other assault rifles)
- Low Damage (vs. other assault rifles)
- ↑ Rate of Fire