- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see M249 SAW (TLS2) or M249 SAW (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see M249 SAW (overview).
|Real Life Name||
FN M249 Para
Squad Automatic Weapon.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Normal variant can be found in a Humvee parked inside the rightmost building in the Military Base. (Waterside)
Just as deadly as in the previous game, but the M249 SAW gains a smaller, but still massive, capacity, and now that ammunition is finite, players should stock up appropriately and avoid the temptation to "spray-and-pray" as much as possible. The M249 SAW is useful for clearing rooms and very effective against hordes, despite being very heavy. If ammo is a problem, players should pass it to a companion, since they do not have to worry about ammo consumption.
- High Damage (highest of all automatic 5.56 weapons)
- Massive Magazine (largest of all firearms)
- High RoF
- Reloads Slowly
- Very Heavy
- Consumes ammo quickly
- High Recoil
- Despite being based on the lighter Para version, it weighs as much as the regular M249.
- ↑ Rate Of Fire
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the M249|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the M249|| |
|M249 reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |