- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see M-24 (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see M24 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Remington M24 Sniper Weapon System
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- Normal variants can be bought at King-o-Pawn. Price is dependent on the Smarts skill. (Uptown)
- A Scoped variant can be found in the gun cage in the leftmost building in the Military Base. (Waterside)
One of the most powerful and accurate guns in the game (with the Military variant being the most powerful in-game firearm), it should have no problem killing multiple zombies with only one shot. Unfortunately, it has a low rate of fire and a long length, making it a poor choice against horde attacks and close quarters combat, which leaves the player at risk of being swarmed.
- Very High Damage [n 1]
- Very Accurate
- Reloads Quickly
- Can penetrate multiple targets
- Can penetrate armor
- Long Length
- Slow RoF[n 2]
- Small Magazine
- Very Rare
- In reality, firing an M24 while moving is very impractical and will greatly affect accuracy.
- While it possesses the 10-round detachable box magazine of the A2 model, it fires 7.62x51mm NATO rounds like the A1 model instead of the A2's .300 Winchester Magnum.
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the M24|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the M24|| |
|M24 reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |