- This article is about the version featured in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Barrett (TLS1) and MSR-82. For an overview, see Barrett M82 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Large caliber sniper rifle.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It is awarded to the player at the 75% Achievements Completion mark, and will be placed in the storage. This is the only way of acquiring it.
While a devastating weapon to behold, the player must be wary of its long length and recovery after every shot, rendering them vulnerable to incoming enemies and reducing considerably its RoF. The M82 Sniper also uses an extremely rare, unique ammo type, and is the heaviest of all weapons in the game. This devastating beast is best used sparingly in open areas or given to a companion, as they have unlimited ammunition available.
- Very High Damage (highest of all rifles)
- Very Accurate
- Reloads Quickly
- Can penetrate multiple targets
- Can penetrate armor
- Very Long Length
- Slow RoF[n 2]
- Very Heavy (heaviest of all weapons)
- Scarce Ammo Type
- Obtained through achievements only (75% completion)
- ↑ "Materiel" means "military equipment". Thus, "anti-materiel" is a designation for rifles designed for use against military equipment, such as unarmored or lightly-armored vehicles.
- ↑ Rate of Fire
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the M82|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the M82|| |
|M82 reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |