- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see M9 Pistol (TLS:UC). For an overview, see M9 Pistol (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
9 - 12
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 10+ missions.
- Level 15 Dampened Suppressed variants can be crafted using a M9 Pistol and 22 Machined Parts at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 18 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 15+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Basically upgraded G17 Pistol with a lot more knockback, the M9 can put out a lot of rounds quickly for a handgun, thanks to its large magazine and quick reload and attack speed. However, while its higher DPS keeps it viable for longer than the G17, replacing it later on with stronger weapons is still advisable.
- Ammunition Mods will greately increase damage output
- Extended Mags will allow it to lay down even more fire.
- Ammunition Pouchs/Bandoliers will make reload unnoticeable.
- Good Knockback
- Attacks Quickly
- Reloads Quickly
- Large Magazine
- Low Damage