- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Machete (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Machete (overview).
|Attacks Per Second||
35 - 55
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 20+ missions.
- A Level 6 Vintage Heavy Sharpened variant can be obtained by completing the Ivan Returns task.
- Level 8 Vintage Quality variants can be crafted using a Vintage Machete and 4 Hardened Metal at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 5 .
- Long Blade x 1
- Weapon Handle x 1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Treated Wood x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
An effective melee weapon, the Machete can easily kill zombies with its fast attack speed and decent damage. It can easily dispatch small groups around the same level. However, the short reach of all melees can be a disadvantage, as users have to be right beside the targets in order to attack. Best to be given to a scavenger, as they don't need to fight much, reducing the risk of an injury. Users should be covered by survivors with firearms.
- Good Damage
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Low Knockback