|Real Life Name||
|Minimum Effective Range||
|Attacks Per Second||
5 - 8
The originator of a long line of recreational rifles is this well-made and easy-to-use plinker, which, along with its dirt-cheap ammunition, has been the highlight of many happy childhoods. It is fortunate then that many of these have survived the apocalypse, allowing brand new memories to flourish.
Available in any North American gun store.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 1+ missions.
- Level 3 Long Barrel variants can be crafted using a Manning .22 and 2 Machined Parts at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 1 .
- Barrel x 1
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Sights x 1
- Stock x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Likely the first long range weapon you will ever lay hands on, this rifle is longer ranged and more accurate than most firearms available early on, it deals little damage per shot (though it's still enough to kill or severely wound zombies with one shot early on) and has a small and slow to reload magazine. Its wielder should be grouped with other survivors and kept at a safe distance.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers allow it to fire more rounds in a shorter time, thanks to the faster reload speed.
- Ammunition Mods improves its low damage.
- Small Magazine
- Low Damage
- Short Effective Range (vs other rifles)
- Attacks Slowly
- Reloads Slowly