A lethal contraption that bears the name of its creator: a small-town gun nut from the Land Down Under who eventually fell to the outbreak. His legacy lives on through survivors who have been able to broadcast the design to places like Union City, where it continues its gruesome work.
Can be made with the right materials and knowledge.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
A very powerful weapon, capable of killing almost any zombie with just one hit, and is very likely to knockback the few that aren't killed outright. Its decent accuracy and attack speed are also quite handy, outweighing the weaknesses it shares with most shotguns, namely short range, a small magazine and a slow reload speed.
- Ammunition Mod buffs the already high damage, reducing the chances of a surviving zombie.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers compensate for its biggest drawback, the slow reload speed.
- Extended Mags allow it to lay down more fire before having to reload, with some variants decreasing reload time as well.
- Glasses increase the short effective range.
- Marion's Trident is a reference to the 2003 horror-comedy film, Undead.
- When survivors fire a Marion's Trident, three separate muzzle flashes can be seen, one from each barrel (photo below).
How to ObtainEdit
- A Level 19 Normal version can be crafted using 3 Barrels, 3 Firing Pins, 3 Trigger Systems, a Fore-end, a Stock and 2 Pipes at a Level 9 Weapons Bench for 9 .
- A Level 20 Quick Action version can be crafted using a Marion's Trident and 8 Machined Parts at a Level 9 Weapons Bench for 12 .
- A Level 21 Quiet Quick Action version can be crafted using a Marion's Trident and 60 Machined Parts at a Level 8 Weapons Bench for 36 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Barrel x 3
- Fore-end x 3
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Very High Damage (highest of all firearms)
- High Knockback
- Attacks Quickly
- Short Effective Range
- Small Magazine
- Reloads Slowly (slowest of all shotguns)