|Weapon Specialization|| Pistols |
|Bonuses|| Above Average Movement Speed |
Fastest Healing Speed
|Penalties|| Lowest Combat Skills |
|Special Ability|| Can Heal Self/Others |
Enemy Info (Not Yet Implemented)
Whenever there is danger, which the Dead Zone has plenty of, there is a need for someone who is skilled at healing the wounds of others. While the city's hospitals have long since been overrun, some of their staff had managed to escape the zombies' clutches.
Healing in the field is a tricky business, but these experienced life-savers can patch up wounds with ease. They are also reasonably quick on their feet, allowing them to reach patients before any enemies do. If they must fight, they prefer to use handy, compact weapons that won't impede them as they do their job.
Their pre-apocalypse oath to do no harm has made their combat skills rather poor due to lack of practice, and both they and their patient must remain still during treatment. Thus they require the protection of the rest of their group, who will in turn need the Medic's healing skills.
Medics are the only class besides the Leader that can heal survivors, making them invaluable during missions. They are also decently fast, allowing them to reach their patients quickly. They should focus on healing any injured survivors, and provide what fire support they can as preventative medicine.
They have the lowest health and combat skill of any class, meaning they will have trouble defending themselves from the zombies. However, there is safety in numbers, and grouping them with other survivors will also allow them to reach any wounded survivors more quickly.
Healing immobilizes both the Medic and their patient, interrupts whatever else they were doing, be it scavenging or reloading (The patient may attack, but cannot do anything else), and the Medic cannot shoot while doing so either. This makes both vulnerable to zombie attack, and other survivors should be positioned to protect them until it is finished.
- Pistols are decently accurate which, when combined with the specialization bonus to accuracy and damage, counteracts the Medic's poor combat skills.
- SMGs have more firepower than pistols, and their low accuracy is somewhat compensated for by the specialization bonus to accuracy and damage.
- The high base accuracy of Long Rifles compensates for the Medic's low combat skills and lack of specialization. Their excellent range will also help to keep the Medic out of harm's way.
- First Aid Kits and Medical Kits allow them to heal damage even more quickly, reducing the amount of time the Medic and their patient are rendered immobile.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits counteract their low accuracy with any weapon, making them more effective in combat.
- Vests compensate for their very low health, reducing the risk of incapacitation.
- They carry a small bag containing medical supplies and have some medical equipment strapped around their right wrist, explaining how they can heal without the First Aid Kit or Medical Kit gear.
- The Medic was a doctor, nurse or paramedic, as stated in their background. The latter is likelier, as the Medic is a bit faster than the average survivor and is practiced at healing people in the field.