|Real Life Name||
PKP 6P41 "Pecheneg"
|Attacks Per Second||
26 - 32
Designed to replace the RPK machine gun, the PK and its variants have been in combat for over half a century. This 'Pecheneg' model took the weapon system to a new level; with increased reliability, portability and provisions for mounting tactical accessories.
Equipped by the Russian army, various units have been sighted recently in the US for unknown reasons.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 26 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Beacon Security Boxes (no longer available).
- Level 25 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Rereleased HERC Tactical Response Supply Boxes.
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
Basically a M249 SAW that trades rate of fire for damage per shot, it's still highly effective at mowing down large groups of zombies. However, it reloads very slowly, leaving its wielder vulnerable for a very long time. Keep a survivor or two nearby to cover its wielder while reloading, and keep the magazine topped up with manual reloads when the coast is clear.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers decrease reload time, which can mean the difference between life and death.
- Extended Magazines allows more firing time before reloading and some variants can increase reload speed
- Ammunition Mods Increases damage per hit, theoretically needing less shots to kill.
- High Damage
- Massive Magazine
- Fully Automatic
- Reloads Very Slowly (slowest of all weapons)
- Very High Ammo Cost
- Only available through supply boxes.
- High Move Speed Penalty