|PKP-LMG Mk II|
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
26 - 32
While the PKP-LMG is nothing to scoff at in terms of sheer killing power, the Russian army has noticed various shortcomings, including range and accuracy, which this variant rectifies to some extent. Some resourceful survivors have found this improved design useful, and have applied it to their weapons, making them deadlier than ever.
Found in the hands of heavily armed survivors.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 31 variants can be crafted using a PKP-LMG, 100 Machined Parts, 1 Sights, 1 Pipe, 2 Lenses and 10 Rivets for 150 . Also requires a Level 31+ Engineer.
With damage and rate of fire being the same as its base variant, much of what applies to the PKP-LMG would also apply to this weapon. However, the additional attachments have given a much-needed increase to its range and most significantly, its accuracy. Nevertheless, as an LMG, being supported or acting as support is beneficial.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers decrease reload time, which can mean the difference between life and death.
- Extended Mags allows more firing time before reloading and some variants can increase reload speed
- Ammunition Mods Increases damage per hit, needing less shots to kill.
- Reloads Very Slowly (slowest of all weapons)
- Very High Ammo Cost
- Only available through crafting.
- High Move Speed Penalty
- ↑ Rate of Fire