|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
28 - 33
A Russian submachine gun based off the AK platform, renowned for its large 64-round helical magazine, compact design and relatively low recoil. It can chamber both standard 9mm Parabellum and specially-designed armor-piercing rounds.
Used by certain Russian counter-terror and law enforcement agencies. Some examples were imported illegally by Union City mobsters.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 29+ missions.
- Level 30 Stabilized Quick Action variants can be crafted using a PP-19M and 40 Machined Parts at a Level 10+ Weapons Bench for 37 . Also requires a Level 30+ Engineer.
- Level 32 High Capacity Modified variants can be crafted using a PP-19M and 86 Machined Parts at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 56 . Also requires a Level 32+ Engineer.
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
With its massive magazine and longer reload time, this weapon can be treated more like a short range LMG than a SMG, as its large magazine allows a longer stream of continuous fire than any other SMG. It is recommended to reload manually whenever possible in order for the PP-19M to lay down continuous fire. The short range makes the weapon hard to be a support weapon in larger maps. However, its shorter range makes it more effective in enclosed spaces, where range matters less.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers to quicken its slow reload.
- Ammunition Mods to increase its low damage per shot.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits to improve its low accuracy.
- Glasses to increase its short effective range. Some variants will also boost its accuracy.
- High Damage (vs other SMGs)
- Good RoF[n 1]
- Large Magazine (largest of all SMGs)
- Short Effective Range
- Reloads Slowly (slowest of all SMGs)
- High Ammo Cost
- ↑ Rate of Fire