- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see PPM 9 (TLS:UC). For an overview, see PPM 9 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Kahr PM9/Kahr P9
|Attacks Per Second||
7 - 10
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 3+ missions.
- Level 7 Stabilized Suppressed variants can be crafted using a PPM-9, 12 Machined Parts and a Pipe at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 8 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Basically faster firing, faster reloading Tauron 9mm. They are otherwise nearly identical in effectiveness, and both are useful early on. However, its short range, low damage and small magazine means it should be replaced with more powerful firearms later on.
- Ammunition Mods compensate for its low damage.
- Glasses compensate for its short range.
- Extended Mags compensate for its small magazine, with some variants increasing reload speed as well.
- Ammunition Pouchs shortens reload time, compensating for the small magazine.
- Reloads Quickly
- Low Damage
- Short Effective Range
- Small Magazine
- Very Low Knockback