(as seen in TLS:UC)
|Attacks Per Second||
|Union City Damage|
|Dead Zone Damage||
5 - 7
A series of these hollow metal tubes had at one time brought you your precious drinking water or that nice hot shower in the morning, but with most of the world's utilities now out of order, the lead and copper in your very walls can now be converted into makeshift clubs.
Can be found in any building or sold loose in hardware stores.
The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
Not the best melee weapon available, but good enough to deal with enemies early on in the game. Other melee weapons later on will easily replace it.
How to ObtainEdit
- A Normal version can be found on a shelf in the basement of 12 Smith Street (Ray's house). (Pinedale)
- A Normal version can be found in the back fence in 860 Tanner Street. (Brookvale)
- A Normal version can be found in Stan's General Foods (Kelly's hideout). (Brookvale)
- A Heavy version can be obtained by completing the Heavy, Man quest given by Darnel. (Brookvale)
- A Normal version can be found in Mechanics. (Newtown)
- A Normal version can be found in the Subway Tunnel safehouse. (Newtown)
- A Normal version can be found in the garage on Sixth Street. (Whistler's Forest)
- Average Stats
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
One of the first melee weapons available to the player, it is rather poor stats-wise, though it is certainly better than nothing. It is only useful very early on should nothing else be available, and should be replaced as soon as possible.
How to ObtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 1+ missions.
- It can be obtained by recruiting an Engineer when you don't have any melee weapons in your inventory.
- A Level 2 Weighted version can be crafted using a Lead Pipe and 2 Weights at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 1 Fuel.
- Metal x 15
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Low Damage
- Melee Range