- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Pocket Knife (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Pocket Knife (overview).
|Attacks Per Second||
1 - 4
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Level 1 Normal variant is present in the Inventory from the beginning of the game.
- It can be scavenged during Level 1+ missions.
- Short Blade x 1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The first melee weapon available to the player, it is also one of the fastest striking melee weapons in the game. However, higher level zombies can take several strikes to bring down, which, when combined with its short reach, can greatly endanger its wielder. It should be replaced when more powerful weapons are available.
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
- Available from the start
- Very Low Damage (lowest of all melee weapons)
- Short Reach
- Very Low Knockback