|Attacks Per Second||
22 - 27
Despite its marked resemblance to an over-sized pizza cutter, its ability to slice into zombies without getting stuck has made this gruesome invention a hit amongst survivors. This is due to its rotating saw head, which spins once it impacts the target rather than impart all its force.
Can be made with the right materials, tools, and skills.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 9 Normal variants can be crafted using 1 Tape, 2 Pipes, 5 Bolts and 1 Saw Blade at a Level 4+ Weapons Bench for 4 .
- Level 11 Slicing variants can be crafted using a Saw-Ax and 6 Hardened Metal at a Level 5+ Weapons Bench for 6 .
- Level 13 Balanced Slicing variants can be crafted using a Saw-Ax and 20 Hardened Metal at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 16 . Also requires a Level 13+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 17 Quality Slicing variants can be crafted using a Saw-Ax and 50 Hardened Metal at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 29 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 17+ Engineer and Fighter
- Weapon Handle x1
- Saw Blade x1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
While it is strong enough to kill or badly wound a zombie with one strike, it needs to be right next to the zombie in order to attack, a weakness it shares with most melee weapons. Combined with a relatively slow swing, its wielder is likely to take quite a few injuries while performing their grisly work.
- High Damage
- Very Accurate
- Attacks Slowly
- Short Reach
- Can only be obtained through crafting