This homemade single-barreled zip gun fires shotgun shells, which are commonly found throughout the remnants of the Dead Zone. It packs quite a wallop at close range, but beyond that it's just an obnoxious noisemaker.
Can be made at home with the right knowledge and materials.
How to ObtainEdit
- Level 5 Normal variants can be crafted using 1 Trigger System, 1 Grip and 1 Pipe at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 2 .
- Level 8 Recoilless variants can be crafted using a Shot Pistol and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 5 .
- Grip x 1
- Barrel x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The Shot Pistol hits quite hard for its level, and is very capable of knocking back anything it doesn't kill in one shot. Combined with its high accuracy, it more than compensates for its small 3-round magazine and relatively slow reload time.
- Ammunition Mods increase the damage dealt.
- Extended Mags increase the small magazine and reduce the chances of a surviving zombie when the magazine is extingushed, with some variants reducing reload time as well.
- Glasses increase the short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Good Damage
- High Knockback
- Small Magazine
- Short Effective Range
- Reloads Slowly