A very small single-barreled handgun which has incredible power for its size, but lacking in long distance accuracy. It is generally used to bring down birds and small animals, or for finishing off a wounded kill. Not recommended for larger game.
A popular hunting weapon, it can be made at home with the right materials.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
The Shot Pistol hits quite hard for its level, and is very capable of knocking back anything it doesn't kill in one shot. Combined with its high accuracy, it more than compensates for its small 3-round magazine and relatively slow reload time.
- Ammunition Mods increase the damage dealt.
- Extended Mags increase the small magazine and reduce the chances of a surviving zombie when the magazine is extingushed, with some variants reducing reload time as well.
- Glasses increase the short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
How to ObtainEdit
- A Level 5 Normal version can be crafted using a Trigger System, a Grip and a Pipe at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 2 .
- A Level 8 Recoilless version can be crafted using a Shot Pistol and 4 Machined Parts at a Level 3+ Weapons Bench for 5 .
- Grip x 1
- Barrel x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Good Damage
- High Knockback
- Small Magazine
- Short Effective Range
- Reloads Slowly