- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Shotgun (TLS1), Shotgun (TLS2), or Shotgun (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Shotgun (overview). For the weapon type, see Shotguns.
|Real Life Name||
Mossberg 590 Compact Cruiser (resemblance only)
Medium (per pellet)
Pump action shotgun.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Normal variant can be found inside a closet in Room 203 of Glendale Apartments. (Canal Park)
- A Custom Stock variant can be found in the Union Security gun cage. (Newtown)
- A Normal variant can be found in the third house on Fifth Street. (Whistler's Forest)
A near-identical weapon to the shotgun in The Last Stand 2, only this time some of the pellets can actually "miss" and hit other enemies. A good primary/backup weapon against small or moderately-sized groups in the middle parts of the game, but players must make sure to reload often; Ammunition should not be a problem since this type is abundant around the city.
- High Total Damage
- High Knockback
- Can interrupt reload sequence to shoot/shove
- Can hit multiple targets
- Slow RoF
- Reloads Slowly
- Low Ammo Cap
- Very Loud
- ↑ Rate of Fire
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the Shotgun|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the Shotgun|| |
|Shotgun reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |