- See also: Sacrilegious Six Sixty Six.
|Six Sixty Six|
|Attacks Per Second||
70 - 85
A gun named after an infamous number that is associated with the end of days for humanity, guaranteed misfortune and demonic possession is amongst the many warnings given by Christians and superstitious people alike for those brave (or foolish) enough to wield it. With the arrival of the zombie apocalypse, desperate survivors have reportedly sold their souls to the Devil in order to end the lives of the undead hordes that have walked the earth, before they end their own.
Crafting materials are only available on the day Evil rises.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 25 Normal variants can be crafted using 25 Haunted Hardwood, 25 Blasphemous Brass and 10 Tape for 150
- Can be obtained by buying the Complete Halloween Bundle or the Halloween Demon Bundle.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Very High RoF[n 1] (highest of all shotguns)
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other shotguns)
- Very High Ammo Cost (highest of all shotguns)
- Short Effective Range
- Inaccurate (vs. other shotguns)
- Small Magazine
- Can only be obtained through crafting
- The name of this gun is a reference to the Number of the Beast.
- ↑ Rate of Fire