Small makeshift barricade to create distance between you and your enemy.
Barricades impede enemy movements and provide protection for any defending survivors positioned behind them. They also provide a Security bonus and can have one survivor assigned to them. Upgrades to this structure improve its Security bonus, health and Cover rating.
- Indoor and outdoor placement.
- Cannot be scavenged from during raids.
- Occupies area of 1x3 squares partially bordered by walking area.
- Destroyable (takes minimal damage from projectile weapons, takes extra damage from melee weapons).
- 1 assignable defensive position.
|Upgrade Level||Materials Needed||Buildings Required||Time Taken||Effect||XP Gained|
|Level 1||10 |
|Level 1 Workbench||10 Minutes|| +1 Security|
|Level 2||15 |
|None||40 Minutes|| +2 Security|
|Level 3||20 |
|Level 2 Workbench||4 Hours|| +3 Security|
|Level 4||35 |
|None||10 Hours|| +4 Security|
|Level 5||45 |
|Level 2 Construction Yard|
Level 3 Workbench
|1 Day|| +5 Security|