A high-quality line of precision race pistols that had helped to win trophies in various international competitions. Custom-made for rapid steel target shooting, it can also make sport of much softer, fleshier targets.
An expensive handgun used mostly by competitive shooters.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 22+ missions.
- Level 23 Dampened Quick Action variants can be crafted using a Sportshot .45, 32 Machined Parts, 10 Bolts and a Firing Pin at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 28 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 23+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Level 23 High Capacity Recoilless variants can be crafted using a Sportshot .45, 60 Machined Parts, 2 Magazine Cases and a Firing Pin at a Level 10+ Weapons Bench for 40 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 23+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
This weapon's extremely high accuracy means very few of its high damage bullets will be wasted, and it can put out quite a lot thanks to its high attack speed and large magazine, allowing it to efficiently take out any zombies within its admittedly short effective range.
- Ammunition Mods increase its damage, allowing it to bring down zombies more quickly and efficiently.
- Extended Mags allow it to fire off even more of its high-powered rounds before needing to reload, reducing the chance that a zombie makes it to its wielder.
- Glasses compensate for its short range, allowing its wielder to more effectively engage zombies from further away.
- Bandoliers reduce the time needed to reload, allowing the wielder to be less vulnerable.
- High Knockback
- Very Accurate
- Attacks Quickly
- Short Effective Range
- Low Capacity
- High Ammo Cost
- The Suppressed variant does not have a unique inventory icon.
- Some players nickname the Sportshot .45 the "Sportshit", a pun on its name, due to its poor value for trading.