A replica of a light-weight and widely produced firearm that was once carried by American soldiers and their allies; from the battlefields of Europe to the jungles and islands of the Pacific. While still used in small numbers overseas, in America it is little more than a recreational plinking rifle.
Available in most North American gun stores.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 5 Normal variants can be purchased for 200 at The Store.
- Level 5 Normal variants might be obtained by opening Level 7 Trick or Treat Trunks (no longer available).
- There is a very low chance of obtaining Normal variants of varying levels by opening supply boxes.
An effective weapon for new survivors with Fuel to spare, it is superior in every respect to most of the firearms that can be scavenged early on. Unless the player has additional Fuel for upgrading it, however, it loses its effectiveness rather quickly and should be replaced with stronger weaponry.
- Extended Mags will allow it to fire more rounds before having to reload.
- Glasses to increase its relatively short range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Good Damage
- Attacks Quickly
- Large Magazine (vs other rifles)
- Reloads Quickly (vs other rifles)
- Short Effective Range (vs other rifles)
- Inaccurate (vs other rifles)
- Only available through The Store or certain Trick or Treat Trunks